5.07.2011

3/5..
today went out wit my classmates for doing our assigment..
our assigment tittle is do a Kuala Lumpur city tour
 via the KL Hop-On-Hop-Off (HOHO)
then wirte down a report for this activity...
is a very intersting tittle.

And know i only know..
I have been lives in KL so many years
but actually still got many parts of KL i never been there before..
and even duno got this place
but now i know ald..haha
thx for the lecture give this intersting tittle to us..

For pic click to my FB....

After finish the tour..
we going to KLCC for our lunch and movie..
but just me and someone go watch movie..
other is going back home and college..

5/5
hangout with my classmate..Adam,mei yen,Raven at ts..
me and mei yen go there for bought our formal wear..
and mei yen bought a couple ring for his bf..
sweet~~
and tat 2 boys just follow us..
but got ppl help me carry my stuff..
haha^^

thx to someone..
who buy a necklace to me~~
i rili love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment