10.01.2010

finally i'm back~~
the 1st week of the exam is end....
still got 3 subjects only..
sc...sej..pd...

this post may be abit long...
if u don't like just click out....


24th sep :
my dad  from Labuan come to KL to celebrate my birthday..
we go to 1utama...
and he bought me 1 ZARA shirt and Jeans pants and 2  F.Timber wallet and Big Apple Donut^^
after shop we go wong kok...
* sorry i cannot make my daddy photo public for some reason..






25th sep:
my little uncle also from Labuan come to KL too..
he has come to do business..
he buy a mini chesse cake to me after he finish "keng" his business..
                                                     but he spell wrong my name ==

at the night...
my mum give a suprise..
she buy a fruit cake to me when she know i really want..
and sing a birthday song to me..
i cry!! ISH!!
                                                              my cute cousin






27th sep( my real birthday) :

i celebrate my birthday on the 1st day exam..
i thought my friends can't celebrate with me becuase of exam..
but few of they have..
vinny..jusli..pooi yee..mei kei..mavis..muntyng..ding ding..xin lin...boh mei and zhi kai
we go having lunch together....
they give me a birthday surprise...
duno when they buy my lovely cheese cake...
and take the cake into the class when i'm take a short break after finish add math tuition....
anyway..
TQ all my baby...












No comments:

Post a Comment