4.27.2009

accidents agian~~~

2day my skul was holiday....
coz juz saturday...
my skul has hari anugerah cemerlang....
one of my babiis got go olso...
coz she was a students who PMR get full A wan..
but...
2day is was a day upleasant n damn wan...


we was fetch teksi go to pudu there...
coz we was late to tuisyen....
then in front I-CAFE there...
got 1 motor cycle he motor very fast....
tat teksi driver also saw tat motor was drive cum in....
but duno y olso...
tat teksi wil langar dou tat motor wan....


then i was terkejut....
coz i was sit a front.....
rili dangerus....
lucky i'm a gud girl wan...
got wear sitbell....
kekeke.....

all was a teksi driver wrong...
but duno y....
he *(fat lan zha)*.....
say is tat motor driver wrong....

tat motor driver rili kesian lo....
i think he was pain in he leg.....
then tat teksi drive say to us our teksi cost is RM10.....
whaaaaa.....
wat the hell o....
soo expansive wan......

next time if let me see tis drive...
i wil never sit he teksi wan....
HWC8318...
tat fucker driver teksi num.....


tis pic is take wen we fetch lrt back home....

ambositor of mamee...

tis year rili duno wat happen to me lo...

tat accidents always happen to me wan....

tis 4 month alreadly got 3 times jor....

No comments:

Post a Comment